All applications are in a "pending status" until the end of semester when all grades are posted and the final review is complete. To ensure a timely review, students must complete the following:
- Submit official transcripts from any other colleges or universities attended
- Submit official reports of any AP, CLEP or IB scores, if scores earned will be used to satisfy requirements for your degree or certificate
MISSING DOCUMENTS WILL DELAY THE EVALUATION PROCESS OR RESULT IN A DENIAL.
Some Reasons for Denial could be because you did not:
- Complete a minimum of 60 degree applicable units for an Associate Degree
- Complete a minimum of 60 transferable units for the Associate Degree for Transfer
- Make up an Incomplete Grade from a past semester
- Have 2.0 degree applicable grade point average for an Associate Degree
- Have a 2.0 transferable grade point average for an Assoicate Degree for Transfer
- Submit official copy of transcripts from other institution(s)
- Complete required courses for the major with C (or P) or better
- Complete 12 residency units at Mission College
- Submit proof of current semester enrollment from other institution
When to Expect Your Award
Degrees should be posted by the dates listed under "graduation policies" of the term in which you have graduated. Awards will be mailed to the address listed on the Application for Degree or Certificate.
All applicants will receive information regarding Commencement in early May. Visit the COMMENCEMENT CEREMONY page for more information.