MGMT 030: Human Resource Systems Online - Apply & Register Now
Topics covered include:
· Types of human resource systems
· A primer on human resource information systems (HRIS)
· Database concepts and applications for HRIS
· Planning the implementation of HRIS
· HRIS needs analysis
· System design and acquisition
· Project and change management in relation to HRIS
· HR administration of systems
· Training and development with HRIS.
This course explores the strategic role of human resources
systems in the effective management of an organization. Students are
provided with an overview of the tools used in human resource
management and learn practical tips for using technology more
effectively in the human resource department.
April 20, 2013, 10-11:30am
Instructor: Rob Leadbeater
About the Instructor: Rob Leadbeater has over 30 years experience in a variety of business areas including financial planning, decision support, quality improvement and business operations. He has worked for a variety of health care organizations including Santa Clara Valley Medical Center, San Francisco Health Services System, San Francisco General and Medical Center, and Seton Medical Center where he managing large teams in a range of departments. Rob has a DPA in Public Administration from Golden Gate University and an MBA from George Washington University.
& Register Now
Mission College : phone 408-988-2200 | 3000 Mission College Boulevard Santa Clara, CA 95054-1897