Important Dates and Instructions for Faculty and Staff. Learn More
Resources for Faculty and Staff
We are glad you are a part of our Mission College Family!
- If you need assistance, please call the Evening/Weekend Supervisor at 408-590-2657.
- IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL: 911
- For urgent, non-emergency issues: College-police services are accessible by calling the Santa Clara County Communications 408–299-2311 and ASK FOR WEST VALLEY/MISSION COLLEGE DISTRICT POLICE
- Custodial Support Services: Please call the Evening /Weekend Supervisor
Work Orders or Requests
- ETS support for computers/servers/AV systems within the classroom (ets.missioncollege.edu/support)
- District Information Systems for faculty/staff computers
- Facility Rental
- Maintenance Facilities (pre-registered users requires ID & Password
- Maintenance Facilities Sign Up
- Maintenance Request via My Web Services
(Employee->> Links --> Work Order)
- PrintSnap Digital Storefront for printing needs through duplicating on campus (Gillmor 112)
- District Accounts Payable Forms page
- District Fiscal Services Banner
- District Human Resources Policies & Procedures
- District Mileage Reimbursement (excel)
- District Payroll Forms
- District Conference Reimbursement Form (excel)
- District Hotel Tax Waiver
- Instruction Forms and Procedures
- Parking Special Event Form
- Voluntary Participation Form
In an Emergency/Crisis
If you need assistance, please call the Evening/Weekend Supervisor at 408-590-2657.
IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY CALL: 911
For urgent, non-emergency issues: College-police services are accessible by calling the Santa Clara County Communications 408–299-2311 and ASK FOR WEST VALLEY/MISSION COLLEGE DISTRICT POLICE
- WVMCCD Preparadness Page
- Saftey Information & Disclosures
- AED Map
- Campus Emergency Guidelines
- Campus Police
- Counseling Referral Form - note: do not submit referral form electronically - submit to the Counseling Office in a sealed envelope marked Confidential.
- Crisis Intervention Guidebook - Assisting the Emotionally Distressed Student
- Incident Report Form - Student
- Injury-Accident Report Form
- WVM Alert
Organizational Structure- see Administration Planning Documents: Organizational Charts
Service Hours Spring 2018: Bookstore, Cafeteria, KJ's Cafe, Duplicating Center
Using the Library
The Mission College Library provides academic support services for faculty in all programs. Stop by the library or make an appointment for a personal
orientation to our services.
Thank you for being a part of Mission College!