Frequently Asked Questions - Online Classes
If you can't find find the answer to your question below, try our "how to get started in Canvas" page. We also offer Canvas tech support. Someone will get back to you within 24 hours after you submit the form.
You can also call Canvas on their 24/7 hotline: (833)816-6629 for technical assistance.
1. Are online courses fully transferable college courses accepted for credit at all California
2. Are there any special fees or hidden costs?
3. Are there required books to buy?
4. There is a note in the Mission College Class Schedule that lists the number of online weekly hours for the course. Is this the amount of time I can expect to spend on this course each week?
5. How much time does an online course require?
6. Are online courses self-paced?
7. Do I have to come on campus to take exams?
8. Does every online course have an on campus orientation?
9. Are counselors available for online learners?
10. Can students taking online courses qualify for financial aid?
11. I'm registered for the course; why can't I access my Canvas account?
12. Why is a course I'm taking not listed on my Canvas Home Page?
13. How do I learn more about using Canvas?