Internship opportunities provide professional career experience. Business and/or service agency internships can help students with understanding their degree/certificate field of study. Use the web (see the sites, below) to search for an internship opportunity.
- Develop/update your resume and describe the areas, below:
- your objectives (clearly state the objectives)
- the type of internship you prefer (clearly identify your preference)
- relevant experience, course work, and skills (list these items, only)
- Prepare to formally interview with an employer(s). (Explain goals and desired internship expectations.)
- Complete an introductory course(s) within the preferred degree/certificate’s field of study
- Secure an instructor reference (someone who can verify skills, abilities, and academic performance)
Mission College Internship Search Service Partner: Internbound
Sponsor An Intern
Interested students can apply for the business or service agency opportunity, directly, through the Internship Announcement’s contact information.
If needed, please direct questions to: email@example.com