ESL For Business
Saturday Morning Classes
Mission College offers weekend workshops that are designed for ESL learners to improve business English communication skills. The topics include small talk, elevator pitch, presentation skills, telephone skills, email etiquette, discussion strategies, and more. After taking the workshops, learners will gain practical knowledge and skills that they can apply in various business settings.
Register for all workshops to get a discount.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.
- Small Talk/Elevator Pitch on September 22 • $95
- Email Etiquette on September 29 • $95
- Presentation Skills on October 6 and 13 • $190
- Pronunciation for Business Communication on October 20 • $95
- Telephone Skills on October 27 • $95
- Discussion Strategies on November 3 • $95
All classes 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Gillmor Center GC-326
To request a refund, please complete the request form 2 days prior to the start of the workshop.