Classes for a fast-paced office environment:
- administrative support
- marketing / graphic design
- computer Programming and IT
- human relations
- project management
Classes for the Busy, Working Professional
Speciality Programs Offered
VITA Program (ACC 053A, ACC 053B and ACC 053C).
By helping low-income taxpayers in the Bay Area, we saved them over $18 million in tax preparation fees last year. By enrolling in this class, students are taking the first step to help those in your community that needs it most. After this course, students will have learned new technical skills, earned course credit, receive a certificate of completion from the Franchise Tax Board, have valuable experience to place on your resume!
SAP Program (ACC and BUS courses)
Learn the world's No. 1 computing software-- SAP! SAP is the world's largest provider of enterprise application software, with technology that supports business management fundamentals to the most sophisticated analytics requirements. We have joined SAP's University Alliances of 3,200 educational institutions in over 111 countries to integrate SAP into our teaching.
Business Information Professional (CAP and BUS courses)
The Business Information Professional Pathway and Certificate equip you with the technical, communication and management skills in just three semesters to advance your career. It is designed to prepare students for entry-level office and administrative support positions (such as office administrative specialists, customer service reps, information clerks, and office managers)in a variety of business workplace environments.
Working with numbers is essential to running a business, we offer classes in our Accounting program in:
- Financial (ACC 001A) and Managerial Accounting (ACC 001B)
- Insurance Planning (ACC 041)
- Tax Planning (ACC 043), Business Entities (ACC 051B) and Payroll (ACC 052)
- Financial Auditing (ACC 059A)
- Accounting Information Systems / SAP software (ACC 073)
Business (including start-ups)
Business can mean a lot of things, we try to break it down into segments with classes in:
- Principles of E-Business (BUS 022)
- Business Law (BUS 028A)
- Professional Selling (BUS 040)
- Human Resources Management (BUS 118)
- Leadership (BUS 102)
- Soft Skills for Project Managers (BUS 107)
- Starting a Food Truck (FDR 106A)
- Food Purchasing (FDR 055)
- Food, Beverage and Labor Cost Controls (FDR 058)
- Food Services Facilities Planning (FDR 0060A)
Marketing & Web/Graphic Design
Getting the word out with professional looking collateral is essential for a strong business.
- Marketing Principles (BUS 056A)
- Social Media Marketing (BUS 023)
- Web Design with HTML/CSS (GDS 045)
- Web Animation (GDS 047)
- Page Layout and Typography (GDS 060)
- User Experience (GDS 070)
IT and Computer Support
Computers run the back end of our companies, gain the skills necessary to make them run.
- Linux (CIS 045, CIS 046)
- Python (CIS 007, CIS 008)
- Routing and Switchers (CIT 022)
- Cisco Networking (CIT 021-CIT 024)
Why Mission College for Business
Why Take a Class
Why Take a Class at Mission College?
- Upgraded skills and an advanced skillset
- Hands-on and real world experience
- Online or evening classes
- Affordable classes at $46 per unit (which could be covered by your employer)
- To earn a degree or certificate
- Increase your value as an employee and build your resume
- To take your career in a different direction
Companies That Use Us
Types of Companies That Use Us:
- Small business
Careers for Business Professionals
Careers for Business Professionals
- Entrepreneur/business owner
- Legal administration
- Marketing assistant or manager
- Project manager
- Office manager or administrator
- Administrative assistant
We can also customize a program for your business, big or small, email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks for visiting Mission College!