CHORI Research, a list of research opportunities available at the Children’s Hospital Oakland Research Center:
- Opportunities from Stanford University
- Opportunity for Research Experience for Undergraduate Students-- Summer 2019 in SF. Deadline to apply is February 15th.
Subscribe to the San Jose Industrial and Systems Engineer department's news feed.
- Email: email@example.com
- Put "subscribe to ISE news feed" in the subject of the email and note whether you are a graduate, undergraduate, etc.
UC Santa Cruz Opportunities:
- UC Santa Cruz Undergraduate Research Opportunities: The site provides a wealth of information on how to get involved in research and offers a searchable database of research opportunities.
- STEM Diversity Programs: The Division of Physical & Biological Sciences is home to wide variety of programs aimed at promoting students success and diversity in the sciences. For more information on these programs visit the STEM Diversity Programs.
- California Alliance for Minority Participation (CAMP): The CAMP program seeks to place under-represented undergraduates majoring in the sciences in a research lab to not only learn valuable lab skills but also encourage and support students pursuing graduate-level education in the sciences.
- Scientific Diving Program: UCSC is one of only a few universities in the country that offer a scientific diving program. The program trains certified scuba divers in conducting underwater research. Possessing a scientific diving certification allows students to participate in various research projects sponsored by the Ecology & Evolutionary Biology, Chemistry & Biochemistry and Ocean Sciences Departments and can possilbly lead to fieldwork jobs in the summer and after graduation.