Welcome to the Transfer Center
Spring Hours 2013
January 28, 2013 – May 24, 2013
Monday – Thursday 11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am – 2:00 pm
Due to limited staffing, Transfer Center office hours may vary based on staff availability. Students can schedule appointments, if preferred, by calling the Transfer Center main number.
What we can help you do
Whether you are definitely planning to transfer, or merely considering the option, the Transfer Center offers an array of services and state-of-the-art resources for developing transfer goals.
- Prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university
- Select a major
- Choose a transfer campus
- Understand the admissions requirements for various 4-year campuses
- Fill out college applications
- Write admissions essays
- Complete Transfer Admission Agreement or Guarantee applications
- Locate scholarships and special services at CSU, UC and private institutions
- Complete the admissions process once admitted to a university
The services we offer to help you reach your transfer goals
- Transfer advising
- College catalogs and brochures
- College search reference guides
- Major search reference guides
- Transfer-related workshops
- University representative advising visits
- Transfer Day event each fall semester
- WACAC College Fair host site each spring semester
- Scholarship search software
What you will learn by using the Transfer Center services
- How to explore and identify transfer options.
- How to prepare to transfer to a four-year college or university.
- How to complete the transfer admissions process.
Articulation and Transfer Information
Transfer Center Office
Main Building E1-201
Transfer Center Staff
Counselor/Transfer Center Director