Scholarships at Mission
Mission College offers a variety of scholarships ranging from $50 to several thousand dollars per year. Eligibility may vary based on fields of study, community and/or college involvement, and/or financial need.
All continuing Mission College students and new students, including graduating high school students, and transferring students may apply.
Current Scholarships Available
Mission College 2022-23 General Scholarships Application
New, returning, continuing or transfer Mission College Scholarship opportunities are available. The 2022-23 MC Scholarship Application-visit the website for more details. The deadline has closed for this year.
NEW Spring 2022 Scholarship Opportunities!
Jim McEntee Legacy Scholarship: Deadline April 30, 2022. Download application here: 21-22 Jim McEntee Scholarship
NEW Chicana Latina (CLF) Foundation Scholarship
Each year, the Chicana Latina Foundation awards scholarships to Latina college students, valued aat $1500 each. Deadline to Apply: March 31st, 2022
NEW Progress Pride Scholarship!
For the first time, the Mensa Foundation seeks to award our Progress Pride Scholarship: up to two $10,000 scholarships. Scholarship is intended for college-bound, college, or graduate students at U.S. universities who identify as both BIPOC and LGBTQ—and who have a demonstrated record of positive service to the BIPOC and LGBTQ communities.
POINT Foundation Scholarship
Point Community College Application
The Community College Scholarship Program launched in 2016, and went national in 2017. To be selected for the scholarship, students are evaluated on academic performance and potential, financial need, their involvement in school and community, and goals for the future. Deadline to Apply May 3rd.
Mission Promise Program
Mission College is proud to be expanding our Mission Promise Program to make college more affordable for our new, first-time college students! Eligible students will have their enrollment fees paid for their first two years AND get up to $1,000 to pay for books or other educational expenses.
Dreamers: Scholarship opportunity for undocumented and/or DACA recipients
STEM: Science Technology Engineering & Math (STEM) Scholarship Opportunities. New opportunities are open!
- NEW! Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship: Apply Here!
- NEW! Lockheed Martin Vocational Scholarship: Apply Now!
- Nordson BUILDS Scholarship Program: Apply Now!
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers: www.asme.org/career-education/scholarships-and-grants/scholarship-and-loans
- Gates Millennium: www.gmsp.org
- Hispanic Scholarship Fund: www.hsf.net/
- Jack Kent Cooke Foundation: www.jkcf.org/
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers: www.aiche.org/community/awards/student-awards-competitions
- Society of Women Engineers: societyofwomenengineers.swe.org/
External Scholarships New opportunities!
Additional scholarship resources and link.
- pointfoundation.org (LGBTQI+ Scholarship Opportunity)
- Progress Pride Scholarship (BIPOC & LGBTQI+ Scholarship Opportunity)
- Latinos in Technology (includes Business and Nursing)
- Horacio Alger Scholarship (various & Career & Technical Scholarships)
- Pivotalnow.org (Foster Youth Scholarship Opportunity)
- National League of American Pen Woman (NLAPW) (females only scholarship)
- African American Scholarship Opportunity
- African American Scholarship
- Lockheed Martin STEM Scholarship
- Lockheed Martin Vocational Scholarship
- Soroptomist-Live Your Dream Award New!
- Live Your Dream Award NEW! (Due Nov. 15)
- VAPW Scholarship Application (Vietnamese American Professional Women Association of Silicon Valley Deadline May 1)